Parents have many questions about sleeping, feeding, or upcoming transitions when it comes to their baby and/or toddler that can leave them feeling overwhelmed and unsure where to turn. That’s where I come in. I am a supportive and encouraging resource to help guide parents through those unclear moments. Emily Blewett RN, BSN, who is a NICU Nurse and Certified Moms on Call Consultant, offers In-Home Consulting, Phone Consulting, Email Support, and Classes that will guide, empower, and encourage you during this really amazing, yet sometimes confusing parenthood journey. All support is personalized to your family. See under Consultations for more information.
Newborn Care Class
June 1, 2019 from 1:00 pm to 3:30 pm at the Toybrary Austin
For expecting parents to families with babies up to 3 months of age. Even if you already have a baby and you have more questions than answers this class is for you! This will be a very informative class on thriving, not just surviving, during baby’s first few months. Price is $75 per couple, which includes the Moms on Call Basic Baby Care Book (a $20 value!). Space is limited so make sure to reserve your spot today!
Topics will include:
- Swaddling. I will bring my favorite swaddles and let you have hands on practice to see which one will work best for your family.
- Feeding (breastfeeding, bottle feeding, and pumping)
- I will demonstrate Bathing, Nasal Suctioning, Nail Clipping, Taking Baby’s Temperature
- Illness Guideline (what to have in your medicine cabinet)
- And more!
- Hospital Bag Checklist, Favorite Baby Products, and Getting Started Right Digital Packet will be sent at time of deposit for class.
Please email me to sign up for the class or with additional questions: Emily@infantbasicsandtoddlertraining.com
Newborn Class Testimonial
“I also wanted to thank you so much for including us in the workshop and for your generosity with your time and resources. We left the class feeling much more prepared than when we entered and appreciated your insight, skill, wisdom, and reassurance. This new parent journey is a wild one! I’m thankful to know we have the opportunity to have you as a resource in the future. The work you do in and out of the hospital is so valuable. Thank you, again.” -Caitlyn